Tuesday, October 21, 2014

"It's the perfect time of day...

...to throw all your cares away"

I wanted to share with you some gems I sewed up today!  They just make me smile!
First is a headband with lace that looks like a crown - for days when you want to look like a queen in a demure way!  But obviously still stating that you are royalty and fully self-important.  Hmm, lace and pink satin... makes me so happy! 

And then of course I had to make one for more quiet days when you must hide your royalty - when all you want to do is walk through the street market and fall in love with a boy...

These are so easy to make: the second is just a tube sewed up together and flipped inside out!  The lace is from a canopy my husband and I sewed for our wedding :) Now that's reminiscent of falling in love with a boy....




No comments:

Post a Comment