If you, like me, are a warm-weathered gal that brings out the heavy socks when it drops below 70, let's unite to stop winter!
Here's my plan:
1. Wear bright nail colors and bright lip colors. Don't care what burgundy hues are in, my fingers need a little bright coming their way so they remember that they will eventually defrost.
2. Keep wearing summer dresses. Ok, ok, with boots, tights, and sweaters.... but still, they are summer dresses!
3. Bring out brightly colored blankets! Because, hey, if the heavy duty blankets must be pulled out, let's make sure they are not drab and wintery-sad-looking.
4. Eat those fruits and veggies! And pretend they're smoothies and summer fruits even though they may look like chili and heavy duty soups.
5. Exercise! Maybe inside, so you don't have to rehash the whole "face burning when I barely open the door" scenario because it's so cold outside. Let's limit outing to work and errands. Plus, working out make your body feel good and you can pretend that you're getting into bikini shape.
6. Speaking of bikini shapes, there's no reason to stop wearing coconut scents and sparkles on your face! Am I right or am I right? Note: if you see and elderly woman walking around with sparkly earrings, nails, lips, and cheeks in 50 years, come say hi! You're never too old to sparkle.
7. Bring out the rugs! They serve a dual purpose: 1. prevent cold feet and 2. add color to a drab and dreary winter world.
8. Share the hugs! Like we need another reason to cuddle and hug the people we love! Winter is a great time to cozy up and watch movies!
Are you with me?