Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Girl, where have I been?

Two words for you: BEACH SPRAY

Also known as: "shake that sassy hair like a goddess" spray

Cause, wow, this spray makes you feel like one!

I tried a couple of hair recipes today: one for a detangler (http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Spray-Detangler) and one for a beach spray.  The detangler looked awesome!  But when I made it, it ended up so thick that I couldn't get it out of the spray bottle!

But, wow, did the beach spray do wonders!  And, best of all, it's just a concoction of products that already work on my hair!  I used my favorite products to mix it up in a little spray bottle.  Check it out!


Here are the products that I used!  
My favorite wax, hair spray, oil, and leave-in conditioner.



Want to make your own?  Follow these proportions using your favorite hair products!



No comments:

Post a Comment