Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Carfty Wednesday

Caution:
Fleece will Tear Easily 
Necessitate Creative Solutions

Hi y'all!
Have you seen this on fleece material?  I haven't, but maybe it was just in fine print, cause you can guess what happened to me today!

I've been stitching up a storm today, working on two projects.

The first is for one of my friends who just had a baby!  The first of my friends to have kids!  How exciting!  (Ages me, doesn't it?)  I sewed a crinkle toy that can be hooked on a bag to carry along and keep those little hands busy on trips!  There's actually no "crinkle" inside: just lots of textures in the tabs and fabric!  It's a toy for the senses!  One side is fleece and the other is breathable sporty material.

The other project is a cute granny pillow!  Um, yes, I made ONE pillow.  And I don't even want to tell y'all how long it took me!! Those squares are tiny!  It is cute and cozy, and has a flannel backing.  Ahh, just looking at it entices me to dream...

Toodles!






No comments:

Post a Comment