Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Crafty Wednesday

Howdy, stranger!  How has your week been so far?

I've been thinking Crafting should be on Wednesday due to Tuesday's busy-ness.  There is my proclamation!  Crafty Wednesday!  Hear, hear!

Today's craft started out as a sewing project, but alas, the sewing machine was just not having it today.  Maybe it was taking a little break?  After several attempts at asking the machine and the material to play nicely, I took the hint.  So, here is a quick craft a la 7th grade camp!  Remember chokers and charm necklaces?  Here's an homage to that time!

I sewed the beads and charm on the ribbon and added a clasp!



I also just have to share a very nice thing with y'all: Happy Salad!  This is a great and easy (healthy!) salad to make whether you are having a happy day or needing a little extra happy in your day.


Start with spinach or a 50/50 salad blend.  Add some strawberries, golden raisins, sliced almonds, and cheese.  Goat's cheese goes GREAT with the salad, but I also love mozzarella.

Hope you have an extra happy day!


No comments:

Post a Comment